Friday, September 26, 2014

Be a Perfect Pig!!!

You may have heard your child say. "I made it to perfect pig today!". Well that is a very good thing. That means that they must have been absolute gems all day! Each student has a pin with their number on it. I will move it up or down through out the day depending on how they are doing. When I move a pin up I will generally say something like "Billy is working hard and not talking, I appreciate that! I am going to move his pin up!".  
 
 
The next day we have a person (it changes each week) whose job it is to give the stickers for each child's coupon pad. If the student is on "Right on Rhino" they get 1, if they are on "Happy Hippo" they get two, "Amazing Alligator" 3, "Perfect Pig" 5, and if they surpass Perfect Pig then they will get 6!!!

 Once their coupon book is full then they get to pick a prize from the "Pink Perfect Pig treasure Chest". It is full of all different things. I go out and purchase various items to fill it. If you would like to donate, feel free to! They also get to take their coupon pad home, and I give them a new one.

 
On the off chance that a child is below right on rhino they do not get any stickers. If the student gets all the way to "Sad Skunk" they might get a sticker taken off of their coupon :(, or loose out on a fun activity we are doing that day or week.
 
I have used this system the last few years, and my kiddos have always loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment